Java Application Architect (AA/12/17)
- Definition, analysis, implementation and integration of various information systems.
- Interface between development and production teams for any activity in relation with implementation of systems, including databases modifications.
- Assistance to the definition of internal methodologies and application lifecycle.
- Production of software architecture documents.
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Oracle 10g, Oracle Text.
- WebLogic Server.
- JEE 6 environment and standards, EJB3.
- UML Modelling and RUP Methodology.
- XML, XSLT, FOP, SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, JAVA scripts, HTML, JSF, CASE tools, JUNIT, J2EE, ANT scripts, UNIX, TOAD, XML Spy, ECLIPSE, Maven, RTC, Vaadin, jQuery.
- Minimum 12 years of experience of relevant studies and experience after the secondary school.
- Minimum 6 years in information systems professional experience.
- Minimum 12 years of experience in JAVA Development and SOA
- Proven experience in JEE 6 web information systems development using Java technologies.
- Experience in UML and RUP.
- Expertise in configuration and change management tools (RTC).
- Expertise in Enterprise Architect.
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services, message oriented middleware, service oriented bus).
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application architecture and design.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working.
- Depending on the circumstances, the expert may be requested to provide assistance or support in the resolution of production issues.
- Prestigious job in a governmental institution.
- Salary range from €350,00 per day!!! .
- Comfortable working place.
- Great international experience
- Good fellowship
- Multicultural environment
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or click “Apply”