Oracle Golden Gate Administrator (RWE/11/17)
We are looking for Oracle Golden Gate Administrator for our Client that specializes in:
- Modeling, automating and optimizing business processes using IT solutions.
- Business and system analysis.
- Designing and implementing IT solutions.
- Processing, security and data integration.
- Use of specialized and innovative technologies (speech recognition) in the implementation of business processes.
- Consulting and training.
- Participation in the design and creation of data processing processes and supporting the development teams in their implementation.
- Participation in the implementation of Oracle Data Integration Services tools: Oracle Golden Gate
- Participation in the business and system analysis process and actively supporting development teams.
Our ideal Employee has:
- Knowledge of issues related to relational database replication.
- Experience in Oracle Golden Gate technology and is familiar with PL/SQL language.
- Analytical skills and knowledge of Linux.
- A good command of English that allows for easy communication and work with documentation.
Oracle certification is a plus
- Continuous work based on clear and flexible principles.
- Very attractive salary, adequate to experience and commitment.
- Collaboration with outstanding experts and the opportunity to participate in interesting projects.
- Participating in certified training and systematically gaining expertise in ORACLE tools for data replication.
- Necessary tools for work (telephone, laptop).
Please send your CVs to: email@example.com
or use the button “Apply”