- An administrator of the given and collected data is Weegree sp. z o.o. S.K headquartered in Opole, Krakowska St. 26/1, 450-018 Opole.
- The administrator’s contact information can be found in tab ‘contact’ on www.weegree.com. Contact with Data Protection Inspector is possible under this address firstname.lastname@example.org and through data in tab ‘contact’ on www.weegree.com.
- Personal data is being processed in order to marketing services offered by the administrator or administrator’s partners and in order to carry out agreements that you have concluded with us.
- Data will be stored for the period of 3 years. Personal data of contact persons’ in companies or partner entities will be stored until it’s found out that that these information are no longer valid or until receiving a request to delete them.
- You are granted a right to request from the administrator an access to personal data concerning yourself, correct them, delete or limit processing, but also a right to object and right to transfer data. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- The basis of processing data is the objective resulting from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator. (art. 6 (1) lit. f RODO)