Application Architect (AA/07/12)
- Write Web applications using a clean architecture and design. These applications could be used as models of good architecture and coding by other developers. Other tasks will be the migration of Coldfusion application to another technology.
- Promote and implement test automation and build automation. Thanks to scripting and enforced rules, ensure that the different environment (development, test, acceptance and production) are in a clean state.
- Promote and explain the architectural guidelines to the developers of the team.
- Use of JIRA, Confluence and Subversion or Git as supporting tools.
- Optional : knowledge of Node.js, PHP (CodeIgniter or Symfony)
- Optional: Knowledge of Python and R
- The candidate should be able to code fast and propose working prototypes to the users.
- Technical curiosity and agility is required as well as teamwork spirit and ability to integrate in a multilingual and multicultural environment.
- The RUP methodology is used in a light and agile form due to the small size of the projects.
- The CITnet studio (Confluence Wiki, JIRA and Subversion) is the toolset to support project development.
- Ability to speak in French and English (at least level B2 in both languages)
- 3-15 years’ experience.
Whats in it for you?
The consulting work will take place at the Commission premises in Brussels. The candidate needs to have a good command in English. Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Freelance contract
- Working for one of the prestigious institutions of European Union
- Multicultural Environment
- Working with high level professionals
- RATE between €350 – €550 per day!
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or click „Apply”