Technology Expert (TE0612)
Analysis of user requirements and modelling of new information systems Prototyping
- Development or maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications
- Development of proofs of concepts and test applications
- Definition and integration of technological components
- Production of technical documentation
- Assistance with deployment and configuration of the systems
Java, J2EE, JSP, XML/XSL/XSLT, UML, JDBC, SQL and RDBMS – excellent know-how is a must.
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework and aspect oriented programming (AOP).
- Software development tools and processes (UML, Atlassian Jira, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Eclipse IDE, Enterprise Architect, design patterns, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing and code coverage checking).
- Applying an appropriate quality assurance: unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing and code coverage checking. Proactive attitude, rigorous problem-solving skills and business orientation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Documentum and DFC / DQL, experience with full-text search engines, primarily with xPlore and Apache Solr
- Knowledge of the CAS single sign-on protocol. Having experience with ECAS (European Commission Authentication Service) would be an advantage
- Knowledge of information systems from the domain of long-term digital preservation, for example, Preservica.
Whats in it for you?
The consulting work will take place at the Commission premises in Brussels. The candidate needs to have a good command in English. Knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- Freelance contract
- Working for one of the prestigious institutions of European Union
- Multicultural Environment
- Working with high level professionals
- RATE between €350 – €560 per day
Please send your CVs to email@example.com or click „Apply”