Junior/Mid Developer (OJM/03/24)
This challenge awaits you:
Shape the future and the operation of modern IT infrastructures with us. Help us to map our customer requirements in our complex infrastructure. As a network architect, you are a technical expert and coordinating specialist.
- Conception of innovative physical and virtual network designs and architecture solutions in the environment of LAN/WAN, security and data center in cooperation with our Cloud Infrastructure department.
- Design of the integration into existing infrastructures as well as support in the creation of migration concepts for existing services.
- Responsibility for the content of the network designs.
- Support for group-wide IT infrastructure projects.
- Consulting and requirements determination beyond departmental and divisional boundaries.
- Define and set standards in the network environment and data center core.
- Work closely with product owner and feature team on features and possible solutions.
- Ensuring cybersecurity and standards compliance of concepts in close cooperation with the security teams.
That speaks for you:
- Successful completion of an IT degree or comparable qualification.
- Several years of professional experience in the areas of networking, data center and firewall systems.
- Detailed and in-depth knowledge in the area of network infrastructures.
- Very good data center knowledge in the area of firewall, SD-LAN, WAN infrastructure and Internet services.
- Experience in the conception, planning and support of network architectures.
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of products from the most popular manufacturers in the area of switching/routing/firewalling/load balancers.
- Cisco certifications and knowledge in the SDN/ ACI environment.
- Knowledge and experience in the design and implementation of IT security measures.
- Understanding of operations management processes.
- Experience with cloud connections.
- Independence as well as strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Systematic and structured way of working as well as a high level of commitment and initiative.
- Creativity and willingness to learn and perform.
- ITIL Framework.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.